In these...
And this...
I do like to have a clean house, but I need some help staying organized, especially for tasks outside of the regular daily drudgery (like dishes and laundry.) This helps. Plus, it goes with my grandmother's saying: "Better pretty than ugly." Also, "Soap is cheap." This system is really kind of cute! I chose pink and green, but there are other flavors. Here's a link to the Spring Clean, Year 'Round site:
Spring Clean Year 'Round
Monday, September 14, 2009
I'm a Believer
Posted by Beth Soelberg at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Uh...brilliant? Oh my gosh! What types of things are on the cards???
Do you have this?!
I must know if you use it and love it with all your heart. I read a book before that told you how to put something like this together, but of course I never got that far. Already organized and so cute too!!
I am VERY interested... especially this week when i just feel like I am drowning in disorder.
By the way, I just noticed your good mail labels are on display- mine are on this page too!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=27936488
Very interesting. I think I would like it. Oh... maybe I should get it for Matt. Can I do that or is that like buying someone cellulite cream for Christmas?
There are dividers for the cards, either numbers (for days of the month) or months. Some chores are weekly, some are monthly, some are three times annually, etc. Examples: twice weekly - empty all trash cans. Weekly - clean toilets. Monthly - clean entryway doors. Twice yearly - clean the inside of the freezer. Yearly - dust ducts and have furnace cleaned.
The major plus for me is that the system is already DONE; I just have to follow it. You can place the cards where it works best for your schedule (I didn't put any cards on Sundays, for example). You just spend a few minutes each day doing whatever task(s) are behind that day's divider.
The only thing is - you still have to do your dishes, laundry, and picking up without being told when. I just figure those are daily chores, and I try to finish them up in the morning or during Hunter's nap while Helena's at school.
I LOVE this.
SOLD!
The Monkees?? Ahhhh, that Davey Jones. I used to kiss his picture on the album cover every night before I went to bed.
Post a Comment