
I think it's pretty obvious that I DO love "The Office," and I'm not ashamed to declare my feelings for a fictional television mockumentary.
If you love "The Office" too, sign this petition supporting the Writers' Guild of America. They are on strike, trying to achieve just and fair compensation for "new media," like the internet, Itunes, etc. The long and short of it is, they have stopped filming the show and will not continue for the duration of the strike. I don't know how much our signatures will make any difference but it can't hurt.
click here
Thursday, November 08, 2007
If You Love "The Office"
Posted by Beth Soelberg at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The link didn't work, but I'll see if I can find it on my own. Life without "The Office" is too sick to even contemplate. :)
I miss "The Office" so much already :( That is sad. So sad.
Oops! Sorry guys. Dan helped me write the correct code to make that link happen. (I know there's any easier way.).
So if you click on it now, it should work!
Post a Comment